- Battery: Four 12V 18AH sealed maintenance-free batteries hidden inside the trailer deck for theft resistance
- Solar Panel: Single, top-mounted unit in constant horizontal position
- Lamp: Fully sealed, 5″ PAR 46 LED with high-impact plastic hoods
- Sign Panel: Full-sized 48″ x 96″ all-aluminum construction, sealed against the elements
- Controller: On-Board self-contained controller with 7 modes of operation
- Main Frame: 2″ x 3″ x .120″ high-grade steel
- Axle: 2,000-lb. axle, 1,400-lb. leaf springs, roller bearings and hubs
- Tire Size: 205/75D14
- Discreet Battery Access Cover
- Removable Tongue: Designed for safety and security
- Hitch: 2″ ball standard Pintle ring available as an option
- Battery Charger: Each unit comes standard with a battery charger
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Mast: 3″x 3″x 3/16″ steel tube assembly
- Five year standard warranty
15-LIGHT & 25-LIGHT DISPLAY MODES
The solar panel is positioned for maximum charging capabilities in both the operating and travel modes.
The solid-state controller incorporates Auto-Trac, an automatic, full-time tracking system that adjusts the lamp intensity to the ambient light conditions. The controller is located in an easy-to-access lockable location inside the back of the sign case with the batteries securely enclosed and hidden inside the trailer deck.
The 5″, amber, PAR 46, LED lamp is a sophisticated, high-output, low-power-consumption, sealed-beam lamp with a life that is unparalleled by other conventional arrow board lamps. The lamp is backed by a five-year warranty.