The Lo-Pro 350 is an Economical Sign Stand for Use with a Variety of Signs.
It is a portable sign stand system for low-level mounting featuring an A-Frame upright support.
- Stands can be used with .080, .100 and .125 aluminum signs, plastic signs and 1/2″ plywood signs.
- Legs and spread bars are constructed of extra heavy hot-rolled, high-carbon steel.
- White powder-coating is electrostatically applied to the legs after fabrication for full coverage.
- Uprights are hinged with zinc plated bolts and lock nuts.
- Design allows for easier storage, stacking and set-up.
- FHWA acceptance letter number WZ-74 is rolled into the legs and cross-braces
NCHRP-350 Accepted Lo-Pro 350 Sign Sizes:
Lo-Pro 350 Series 20 = 21″x15″, 24″x24″, 30″x24″, 30″ Stop, 30″ Square, 30″ Diamond, 30″x36″, 36″ Yield
Lo-Pro 350 Series 30 = 36″x12″, 36″x24″, 36″x30″, 36″ Stop, 36″ Square, 36″ Diamond, 36″x48″
Lo-Pro 350 Series 40 = 48″x18″, 48″x24″, 48″x30″, 48″ Stop, 48″ Square, 48″ Diamond, 48″ Yield, 48″x60″, 60″x24″, 60″x30″, 60″x36″
**For High Level Sign Mounting Applications, We Offer the Hi-Pro 350 Sign Stand System (see this website for more information).