Brite-Line® 100 Removable marking tape is an easy-to-install, highly durable, completely removable means of providing temporary roadway delineation. The composition of 100 Removable is designed to provide superior daytime visibility as well as excellent nighttime reflectivity for Portland cement and bituminous surfaces. 100 Removable is available in white and yellow, in a variety of roll widths, and as words and symbols. It is intended primarily for construction zones that may be opened to traffic immediately after application. Performs for the duration of the normal construction season.
Removable pavement marking tape provides a bright, well delineated channel
to guide motorists safely through construction zones and work crew areas. It
is exceptionally quick and easy to install, highly durable and removes cleanly.
The ideal solution to all your temporary roadway marking requirements.
• Significant cost savings through dependable performance.
• Engineered for superior daytime visibility and nighttime reflectivity.
• Stands up to the heaviest traffic and inclement weather conditions.
• Design based upon 25 years of applied research and extensive field testing.
• Readily available from nationwide distribution centers in standard sizes.
• Comes up cleanly- completely intact or in large pieces without damage to
• Unique adhesive allows tape to be placed down easily and stay down.
• Rapid installation reduces need for road closures.
• Yellow and white tapes conform to specified highway marking colors for
construction zone use.
• Thoroughly blended pigments produce long-lasting, weather-resistant color.
• Roll goods available in various widths and lengths.
• Available in symbols, legends and custom orders, including metric sizes.
Manufactured in the U.S.A.