POWER SUPPLY CONFIGURATION
- SOLAR PANELS – Provide maximum solar recharging during all four seasons.
- Designed to run 12 months in most regions without manual charging.
- Various configurations of solar panels and batteries are available to meet your needs.
- Powder coating superior finish – Impact, humidity, salt spray, and rust resistant
- 4 leveling jacks – For stabilization and easy transportation
- Electro-hyraulic lift mechanism – For quick deployment
- Heavy-duty plastic fenders – For durability and easy replacement
- Plastic battery box – To minimize battery corrosion
- Lockable control box – For security
- 2-in. (51 mm) coupler or 3-in. (76 mm) pintle eye – For easy towing
- Display panel: 45 x 80 in. (1146 x 2027 mm)
- Full matrix of 30 x 56 pixels
- 2 LEDs per pixel
- 3 lines of 9 characters per line (5 x 7 default font)
- Up to 3 lines of 12 characters per line (3 x 7 font)
- Display sign rotates 360 degrees for perfect setting
- Plug-and-play display modules for simplified maintenance
- Overall length: 131 in (3338 mm)
- Overall width: 71 in (1791 mm)
- Traveling height: 94 in (2393 mm)
- Operating height: 164 in (4162 mm)
- Battery charger
- Tongue wheel jack
- Data logger (requires radar)
- Fixed Camera
- PTZ Camera
- Tilt-and-Rotate Solar Panels
Other options are available to meet your needs.
- 1-year on complete trailer
- 2-years on electronic components manufactured by Ver-Mac